Protect yourself online
muttleytm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 28th, 2014 8:19 AM

forward all email to a non-attyahoo email

My ATT/Yahoo email had been set up (by ATT) a few years ago to forward all email to a gmail account because they have IMAP that I can use with both my wireless device and pc so all mail will go to both.  It was working fine.

Recently I was searching for an email I had sent a few years ago.  I wasn't finding it in my gmail account so I thought I'd try looking in my ATT email.

I wasn't able to log in to my ATT/Yahoo email account.  I had to contact ATT via chat and they helped me reset my password.  I wasn't able to find the email I was looking for.

I noticed after this that it was no longer forwarding the emails. If I send an email from my gmail account to my ATT account and the ATT account is set up to forward to my gmail account, I can see that the email arrives in my ATT account, but, it is not forwarded.

I have tried setting my ATT/Yahoo email accout to forward only and also store and forward in Settings/Account and go to edit my ATT/Yahoo email.

Does anyone have any ideas>

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @muttleytm 

The way to forward that you've tried is the only way that I know of, are you sending your test email from the same gmail address you're forwarding to? I wonder if it has something to do with that. Or are you getting other email in your att.net address and none are forwarding?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.