Posted Jun 26, 2012
6:05:13 PM
Search function for Yahoo email not working

Does anyone have a problem searching their Yahoo emails?  Mine and many other ATT subscribers and yahoo users are sufferring this problem.   It is a critical function.  My attempt at using Yahoo support chat was futile- I got the "its ATT's problem" reply, which is not true because other non ATT yahoo users are complaining about this recent problem.  Anyone??

Search function for Yahoo email not working

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 27, 2012 12:31:44 AM
(0)
Contributor
Same here. Att yahoo search wont work. Have heard its a server rebuilt issue that requires an engineering escalation, which i take to mean that if your lucky enough when and if you get to customer service, you might get someone to look at your particular account. But i heard those are long odds.

Re: Search function for Yahoo email not working

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 25, 2012 5:21:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

att mail search is not working

what is the problem for the past 5 days

!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 31, 2013 9:31:35 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Phil-101 on Jul 31, 2013 at 9:35:06 AM

After a lengthy session with an AT&T agent, we discovered what can only be descrbed as one of the greatest examples of irony for all eternity. The email "Search" function has not worked in either my Mozilla or IE browser since the latest att.yahoo email update, however using remote access the agent was able to search emails using GOOGLE CHROME. Hahahahahahaha. Apparently the newer versions of Firefox and IE are not entirely compatible with yahoo, and it's anybody's guess as to who will step up, communicate that information and take corrective steps.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

[ Edited ]