For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Lucero5000's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 5:52 PM

(SFPWD43) Help!!! My account was deactivated. Why?!?! what the heck?!?!

My wife has had an e-mail account for about 12 years. It was created when she was 16 and lived with her parents who had control of the account. They don't have this account anymore so can't just go in and activate it. A huge chunk of our bills, and other important info, go to this e-mail address. How can we get access to this account again? Someone please help!!!! 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Lucero5000!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your email address has been deactivated. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Lucero5000 

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your email but, we have received your Private Message and we'll be glad to help you get this resolved. Thanks! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I have responded to the private messages that I received from you guys. And I gave the information that I was asked for. And then.......nothing. Is that it? I haven't had a response since last wednesday. Please don't let me fall through the cracks. If this e-mail address was not super important I wouldn't spend any time trying to regain access. BUT IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!! So if someone sees this,  my problem has not been resolved yet. My account has been deactivated through no fault of my own and I need help in getting access. Hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllllppppppp!!!!!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello Lucero5000,

I checked your case notes and see that one of our managers was able to reset your password and sent you the temporary one to log in with, have you received it?

I will forward it to your private messaging box again, just in case.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.