Posted Dec 15, 2013
Import names and email addresses to contact List

I am trying to import a csv file with names and email addresses to a Christmas List.  I clicked on CONTACTS, then on the name of my list, then I clicked on "Import Contacts".  Then I browsed to the .csv file and showed it in the window.  Then I clicked on "Import"  and I see "Do you want to open or save yab-fe-Json from us-mg205.mail.yahoo.com.

What does that mean?  It shows a dowlnoading but no file.

Thanks

George

Import names and email addresses to contact List

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2013
(0)
Community Manager

Hi, georgelawshe!

Thanks for posting. Did you select "save" or "open?" It may be helpful to include a screenshot; just make sure to conceal any personal information.

If you would like one of our technical experts to take a look, please feel free to send us a private message by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerrns!

-Mariana

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Import names and email addresses to contact List

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 23, 2013
(0)
Teacher

I can import a list to the general list of contacts, but not to a specific folder.  I had to manually input each name in a specific folder which is difficult since every time after adding a contact, the list jumps back to the top.  Then you have to search or scroll until you find the next person to add to the specific folder.  Very time consuming.

Re: Import names and email addresses to contact List