Protect yourself online
acolner's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, May 4th, 2014 3:00 PM

I don't like the new ATT.net email format.

How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

One day my email was usable then they upgraded and I feel like I am now using dial-up.

What did they supposedly improve?

I have a fast computer and fast internet but when i am on the yahoo sponsored email page every click takes multiple seconds to respond.

It really feels like they rolled back their software 10 years. Maybe this is really a joke.

I will set up my account to forward all of my emails to my gmail account and won't be back to the Att or Yahoo homepage or email until they change things.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Please go back to the old version, this new version is not user friendly. Thansk

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This is not a solution, we want to go back to the old version please.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I do not like the new format.  Two main things.  I cannot as easily get back to the inbox from an opened email.  The worst is that the emaild is about 1/5th the speed as the original.  I guess they added so much advertizing that the whole site just went halt.  Dispise the new email.

Mentor

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

Someone must have been listening to complaints, because I can use nearly all functions from the previous version of email (using the new email), and have more options than with basic.  I still don't like the first message being an advertisement, but I can live with that, since the other functions now appear to be working in the new email.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I hate the new email! Bye Bye AT&T!!! Your service and product sucks!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I cant believe AT&T uses Yahoo as its homepage and email service!   Really?   Why not AOL ?  LOL

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The new format for ATT/yahoo email is silly with all the "me" ,"me", "me" designations. Can I make it go away?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Please Stop this craziness ....... This email is taking me longer ....... It has nothing to do with looking at the 30 minute video to learn how to do this crap. It doesn't make sense! Really it doesn't. I hate this. And I am not the only one as I have been reading all of these responses.

I hate that we were not given a choice. The last time they tried this you had a choice to go with the new or keep the old. I tried them both & continued with the tried and true. Now we were not given a choice. I agree with many who said, the person who thought of this .... should be FIRED!

This is the pits. It's so confusing with the Me's and another person said she writes an email and it's stored under Me! This is the worst decision ever. Stop this insanity and give us back our email!!!!

I will not have this anymore if this is what we are given. I pay you for this??? I can have a free email a/c and not have this crap!!!

Scholar

• 

251 Messages

10 years ago

@jazzfest fan wrote:

The new format for ATT/yahoo email is silly with all the "me" ,"me", "me" designations. Can I make it go away?

Use search for the solution.  This question has been answered at least a half a dozen times.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.