Protect yourself online
G Gahlinger's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 3rd, 2013 5:49 AM

Email Sub Account Preferred Browser Language was set to "Spanish" and Need it Set to "English".

When I created 2 Email Sub Accounts the setting for Preferred Browser Language was set to "Spanish". Not sure how this was set since I did Not see any option for this setting when creating these Sub Accounts. When going back in to Edit the Sub Account it will not let this option be changed.

How do I get this option changed from "Spanish" to "English" for my Email Sub Accounts?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

11 years ago

Click the following link: https://www.att.com/olam/myprofile/userInfoViewUser.myworld

1. Under "select an account below", choose "Home Phone and Internet"
  2. Log in with the sub-account user name and password.
  3. On the next page click on the "MyAT&T" tab (on the orange bar), then click "Profile" (just below orange bar).
  4. On the next page, in the "User Information" section, click on "Edit User Information"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks Much, Worked Great, You are the ACE for sure.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

11 years ago

@G Gahlinger wrote:

Thanks Much, Worked Great, You are the ACE for sure.

No problem, that's why we're here, to help each other.

Be sure to stop back if you have any other questions, or maybe some info of your own than can help other members with their problems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am having the same problem, but when I try to "manage" the subaccount, there is not an option for resetting to English.  The web page is in english...att.com  Primary account is in English.  Help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.