For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
raymond27's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 10:18 PM

Billing Scam

Just got this.

Dear Valued Customer,
As of July 07, 2012, your home phone account had a balance due of $39.26. If you recently made a payment that was not included below, please disregard this email.

Account Ending Bill Amount Payment Due Date Account Balance
XXXX $39.26 27/07/2012 $39.26
If your services have been or are scheduled to be disconnected for non-payment, please call 1-800-ATT-2020 to talk with one of our customer service representatives.
If you have scheduled your payments right before they are due using other online services, you may choose to stop receiving these reminder emails.
Thank you, AT&T Online Services www.att.com

{links removed for safety}

All the Links are Fake!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@raymond27 wrote:

Just got this.

Dear Valued Customer,
As of July 07, 2012, your home phone account had a balance due of $39.26. If you recently made a payment that was not included below, please disregard this email.

Account Ending Bill Amount Payment Due Date Account Balance
XXXX $39.26 27/07/2012 $39.26
If your services have been or are scheduled to be disconnected for non-payment, please call 1-800-ATT-2020 to talk with one of our customer service representatives.
If you have scheduled your payments right before they are due using other online services, you may choose to stop receiving these reminder emails.
Thank you, AT&T Online Services www.att.com

{links removed for safety}

All the Links are Fake!

Welcome raymond27 and thank you for posting.  You can also report suspected phishing attempts directly.  The following solution provides the steps to follow along with additional tips..

Protect yourself from email phishing and fake websites

Regards,

Alex

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

why is it that each one of my billing statements are incorrect?  by signing up for a "packaged deal" i thought i'd eliminate the hassle of receiving monthly statements with various amounts, but i have been more aggrivated by at&t because it takes me to call EACH month, stay on the phone for over 45 minutes, get transferred to a supervisor before i can get the bill problem solved---EACH MONTH I HAVE TO CALL; COMPLAINING about this VERY SAME PROBLEM, why?????????????

i'm going insane with this dilemma; it makes NO sense, why should i hold up my end of the contract if at&t is not holding up their end? 

-sad to be in this predicament again, thought at&t was a upscale company

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.