For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
dev8ed's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 3:26 AM

AT&T Failure to Show Up

I've been having issues with the internet for one of my tenants (whose lease provides that the landlord furnishes internet) lately and called AT&T for a tech to show up.  I took off from work early because they told me that the tech would be there between 4PM and 8PM PST. It's 8:30PM now and there is still no tech and I failed to receive a phone call, a message, or anything indicating that the tech would be a no-show and I feel very uncomfortable asking more time off work to have the tech come again during regular business hours.  Is there a way I can schedule an appointment with a more definitive time frame with a guarantee that a tech will show up this time?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, dev8ed!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear the tech didn't show. We would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation, so please click here to send us a private message. 

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.