Posted May 4, 2014
7:41:42 PM
I need to add a new google voice number to my phone
And have certain calls when that number called directed to my current cell Phone How do I do this. I have an old google voice number that keeps popping up. Is there some access number I need to dial to activate this number, what it is is a number someone in jail can call me on . GTL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY EVER THEY REALLY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY ABD GIVE SUPPORT NUMBERS TYAT KEAD YOU NOWHERE BUT FRUSTRATED AS ALL GET Out. Last time I actually got them on the line after waiting in hold 17 minutes I was disconnected the minute I rattles off my google voice number to the guy on phone I couldn't understand cuz of his heavy accent. From India! They only hire people from India? EVERY time I deal with some thing and it turns out to be shady or a pain in my behind it's seriously 99.9% of the time with custom peer service people I can't understand from India. Anyway can anyone help me out please? Thank you

I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2014 7:47:08 PM
(0)
Tutor
Sorry. I hoping you can read despite all my typos. No reading glasses to proof read my post but I know me and my fat thumbs..... And my stupid touchy iPhone. Oh I have a iphone5s too by the way. I forgot to tell you in first post

Re: I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

2 of 3 (259 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 11:59:01 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Misskitty760 

You should be able to go to google.com/voice and create a new account, then pick a number and set up call forwarding within their service.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

3 of 3 (200 Views)