Get the myAT&T app
Misskitty760's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, May 5th, 2014 2:41 AM

I need to add a new google voice number to my phone

And have certain calls when that number called directed to my current cell Phone How do I do this. I have an old google voice number that keeps popping up. Is there some access number I need to dial to activate this number, what it is is a number someone in jail can call me on . GTL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST COMPANY EVER THEY REALLY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY ABD GIVE SUPPORT NUMBERS TYAT KEAD YOU NOWHERE BUT FRUSTRATED AS ALL GET Out. Last time I actually got them on the line after waiting in hold 17 minutes I was disconnected the minute I rattles off my google voice number to the guy on phone I couldn't understand cuz of his heavy accent. From India! They only hire people from India? EVERY time I deal with some thing and it turns out to be shady or a pain in my behind it's seriously 99.9% of the time with custom peer service people I can't understand from India. Anyway can anyone help me out please? Thank you

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry. I hoping you can read despite all my typos. No reading glasses to proof read my post but I know me and my fat thumbs..... And my stupid touchy iPhone. Oh I have a iphone5s too by the way. I forgot to tell you in first post

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Misskitty760 

You should be able to go to google.com/voice and create a new account, then pick a number and set up call forwarding within their service.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.