Posted Feb 3, 2013
9:17:08 PM
Can I use the external display to take a picture on a Samsung Rugby III?

I purchased a Samsung Rugby 3 yesterday and I would like to know if I can use the external display as a viewfinder to take a picture of myself.  My father has an old Nokia 6170 that has this feature and I was just wondering if the Rugby 3 can do that as well?  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 4, 2013 7:36:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:39:03 PM

I don't believe so...here is a tutorial I found on your Rugby...just go to the Camera section. Sorry about that, I did link the correct page for the Camera instructions but the whole tutorial came up instead. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Can I use the external display to take a picture on a Samsung Rugby III?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 4, 2013 7:36:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by Dcookie on Feb 4, 2013 at 7:39:03 PM

I don't believe so...here is a tutorial I found on your Rugby...just go to the Camera section. Sorry about that, I did link the correct page for the Camera instructions but the whole tutorial came up instead. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can I use the external display to take a picture on a Samsung Rugby III?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,047 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2013 6:09:37 PM
(0)
Mentor

Thank you for the tutorial.  I figured that the phone did not offer this feature.  That is alright, though.  

Re: Can I use the external display to take a picture on a Samsung Rugby III?

3 of 3 (989 Views)