Posted Feb 24, 2009
7:08:13 PM
View profile
Unlimited messaging/ AIM
I have read other posts on the forums about the unlimited text messaging plan and using AIM and all that stuff with it, I have a Razor and am using the installed AIM for it but it still says data is being sent is it safe to say I can disreguard seeing that? I know people say that what you see and what you get billed for are different just wanted to make sure.
I have read other posts on the forums about the unlimited text messaging plan and using AIM and all that stuff with it, I have a Razor and am using the installed AIM for it but it still says data is being sent is it safe to say I can disreguard seeing that? I know people say that what you see and what you get billed for are different just wanted to make sure.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 24, 2009 8:19:31 PM
(0)
Master
You won't be charged for data when using the pre-installed IM client.  Even though you have to "use" data to sign in, it's covered under your messaging plan.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Accepted Solution

Unlimited messaging/ AIM

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 24, 2009 8:19:31 PM
(0)
Master
You won't be charged for data when using the pre-installed IM client.  Even though you have to "use" data to sign in, it's covered under your messaging plan.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Re: Unlimited messaging/ AIM

2 of 2 (1,987 Views)
Solution