Posted Aug 29, 2013
True pricing on tiered plan
Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.

True pricing on tiered plan

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)

SLIKRICK wrote:
Does anyone know what the cost would be to take the tiered plan (so I can activate Hotspot) over my current unlimited plan. I seem to remember the plan being, at 2 gb, $5 cheaper than unlimited.

Thanks.

the cost would be 50.00 a month for 5GB and the removal of the grandfathered unlimited plan. The is no addon to the discontinued unlimited plan that allows hotspot or tethering

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: True pricing on tiered plan

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)

Tethering is only available with the 5GB plan, which is $50/month.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)
Is that the price for the whole plan (including voice) or is that just the data?

Thanks for responding so quickly.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)
Just the data plan.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)
Wow.

Long (until it lasts) live unlimited.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)

Hey SLIKRICK,

It's basically $20 increase for your total plan, it'll give you 5GB of data and a Hotspot capability. Keep in mind that unlimited data plan can't be reinstated if removed.

Dmitriy

Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)
Thanks for all your helpful insight. I appreciate it.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 29, 2013
(0)

SLIKRICK wrote:
Thanks for all your helpful insight. I appreciate it.

there is another option. You can convert to mobile share which includes unlimited voice minutes, unlimited texting and the ability to hotspot / tether/