Need your talk or text logs?
iK-Index's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 18th, 2014 10:06 AM

Setting up international roaming after leaving US

I have a 5$ international calling package but forgot to call AT&T to enable international roaming before leaving US... now my phone says "No Service" so I can't make a call. Any way I can set it up?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

9 years ago

@iK-Index wrote:

I'm on a GoPhone plan so I don't think I'm able to do that online... or is it just that I don't know how?

Sorry, but I don't believe the GoPhone plans support international roaming. The $5 international plan you bought is for making calls from the US to other countries.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

9 years ago

@iK-Index wrote:

I have a 5$ international calling package but forgot to call AT&T to enable international roaming before leaving US... now my phone says "No Service" so I can't make a call. Any way I can set it up?

I believe you should be able to activate this feature online or through the myAT&T app.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm on a GoPhone plan so I don't think I'm able to do that online... or is it just that I don't know how?

Employee

• 

581 Messages

9 years ago

Hello @iK-Index just tagging on here.  @sandblaster is correct.  See below for further clarification.  Thanks!  ~Delia

• All GoPhone customers are automatically eligible to roam in Mexico and Canada. International roaming in other countries is unavailable.
  • If you have a messaging package (or are on a rate plan that includes messaging) the text, picture, or video messages you receive while roaming will be applied against the package or plan.
  • Domestic data packages and plans that contain data service do not cover any data use while roaming in Mexico and Canada.
  • If you are on a plan with a daily access fee, it will not be charged when roaming in these countries.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.