Posted Dec 18, 2011
4:42:08 PM
LTE Coverage Map?

Anyone know if AT&T has an LTE coverage depicting signal strength?  I live in a Chicago suberb and want to see if my area has LTE.  I can view the coverage map at AT&T.com but only HSPA+ shows up.  Would anyone happen to know if Chicago's suburbs are covered in LTE yet, specifically Northwest Indiana?  Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Dec 18, 2011 5:20:55 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by aristizzle on Dec 18, 2011 at 5:21:53 PM

www.att.com/network

just click the yellow dot for the city your interested in looking into, and it will pull up the coverage map for you.

Accepted Solution

LTE Coverage Map?

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Dec 18, 2011 5:20:55 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by aristizzle on Dec 18, 2011 at 5:21:53 PM

www.att.com/network

just click the yellow dot for the city your interested in looking into, and it will pull up the coverage map for you.

Re: LTE Coverage Map?

[ Edited ]
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2011 5:55:56 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks!!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 18, 2011 6:23:01 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by aristizzle on Dec 18, 2011 at 6:23:18 PM

You're welcome! :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 12, 2012 7:57:55 PM
(0)
Contributor

hi, i did lookup my coverage using the method you provided:

"

www.att.com/network

just click the yellow dot for the city your interested in looking into, and it will pull up the coverage map for you."

and clicked indianapolis, indiana as that is where i live - found the coverage to be great for lte at my house ( if you click indianapolis and see the northwest side, you will see where i live in the bottom right hand corner of boone county - just so close and barely above 465 beltway as seen in the map )

however, i do not get lte service even though i am clearly in the coverage map.  should i open a tech ticket so att my want to check the tower that serves this area i am referring to, and maybe they dont know it went down in regards to lte service?

thank you for the help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 10, 2012 12:15:57 PM
(0)
Scholar

monsruzo wrote:

hi, I did lookup my coverage using the method you provided:

"

www.att.com/network

just click the yellow dot for the city your interested in looking into, and it will pull up the coverage map for you."

and clicked indianapolis, indiana as that is where I live - found the coverage to be great for lte at my house ( if you click indianapolis and see the northwest side, you will see where i live in the bottom right hand corner of boone county - just so close and barely above 465 beltway as seen in the map )

however, i do not get lte service even though i am clearly in the coverage map.  should i open a tech ticket so att my want to check the tower that serves this area i am referring to, and maybe they don't know it went down in regards to lte service?

thank you for the help.

Yeah, IDK if you ever opened a ticket but looking at the map I did see the disclaimer that said the coverage are is approximate.

Now unless your living in a area that without question completely covered by dark blue (as opposed to a fringe area) then you have something to gripe about.

I just wish LTE would come to our area!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 19, 2012 5:14:28 AM
(0)
Contributor

I cant believe that Puerto Rico has LTE before all 50 top cities in the US, that is just sad AT&T. When will LTE come on-line in Louisville Ky?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 27, 2012 12:24:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

I'd like to know that exact thing. seems like Louisville, KY getting it's horrible excuse for a backbone update in late 2011 was enough to suffice. but the network congestion hasn't gotten any better.

pete0726 wrote:

I cant believe that Puerto Rico has LTE before all 50 top cities in the US, that is just sad AT&T. When will LTE come on-line in Louisville Ky?