Need your talk or text logs?
Dcookie's profile

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 6:56 PM

Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

I've been having problems the past two days getting to FB thru MEdia Net. Anyone else?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

14 years ago

Facebok's been down and up then down mostly Wednesday and Thrusday due to "server issues".

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

14 years ago

Yep..I found that out. I guess it's been goofed up for a few days. Saw on the news this morning that it was out for 2 1/2 hours yesterday. Thanks, ghostie. 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Hi everyone,

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

13 years ago

@yeniay wrote:

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

No that is not free.  If you don't have a data plan and use MediaNet you will/should be charged for it at the pay-per-use rate.

If you do everything using text messages than those would go against your messaging plan and not data.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.