Posted Sep 22, 2010
11:56:47 AM
Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...
I've been having problems the past two days getting to FB thru MEdia Net. Anyone else?

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 24, 2010 1:35:27 AM
(0)
Professor

Facebok's been down and up then down mostly Wednesday and Thrusday due to "server issues".

Accepted Solution

Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Sep 24, 2010 1:35:27 AM
(0)
Professor

Facebok's been down and up then down mostly Wednesday and Thrusday due to "server issues".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 24, 2010 3:56:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yep..I found that out. I guess it's been goofed up for a few days. Saw on the news this morning that it was out for 2 1/2 hours yesterday. Thanks, ghostie. :smileyhappy:

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Can't get to FB thru MEdia Net...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 27, 2011 8:35:03 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

media net charge

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 27, 2011 2:06:06 PM
(0)
Master

yeniay wrote:

I've a quick question.. I have a family plan which includes unlimited calls and 200 text messages, I don't have an internet option on my plan, and my phone is 3g samsung. I was wondering if it's free when i use the media net, like checking facebook account, weather, etc.. I send messages from my FB account, is that free?

No that is not free.  If you don't have a data plan and use MediaNet you will/should be charged for it at the pay-per-use rate.

If you do everything using text messages than those would go against your messaging plan and not data.

Re: media net charge