Need help with your equipment?
mg2121's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 8:36 PM

change wifi password on NVG510

How can I change my password from the default wireless network key on my Motorola NVG510 router to a custom password?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

Log in to your NVG510, click on the "Home Network" tab, under "Home Network" click on the "Wireless" tab, there you will find all the settings your looking for. Don't forget to click on the "Save" button after making your changes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

I'm sorry, I'm new to this. How do I sign on to my NVG510? Is that different from my ATT account?  Thanks.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@mg2121 wrote:

I'm sorry, I'm new to this. How do I sign on to my NVG510? Is that different from my ATT account?  Thanks.

Click on this link  http://192.168.1.254

To go any further than the "Status" page, you will probably need the "Device Access Code", which should be printed on a yellow sticker on the side of the NVG.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

i lost the device access code in the yellow sticker it came off how can i find it online

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

12 years ago

@superfade88 wrote:
i lost the device access code in the yellow sticker it came off how can i find it online

I don't think you can find it online. You might try calling AT&T, it's possible they can access it remotely and get it for you, but I doubt it.

Looks like time for a new modem to me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.