Posted Apr 21, 2014
9:33:40 PM
Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

I was told on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, that AT&T would send a technician to replace my internet modem today Monday, April 21.  He never showed up!  Instead I got a recorded message that I would have to wait until tomorrow.  Who knows if I get another recorded message postponing me another day!  This is frustrating because I waited all day and did not get message until after 6 p.m.  I have appointments that I postponed for tomorrow and don't know if I'll be here or not.  I'm lucky I can post this now, because my internet has been fluctuating and sometimes works.  By the way, I have been an AT&T customer for over 35 years and this is the service I get now!

Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 28, 2014 2:08:51 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @craftyrose777 

Has your issue been resolved? Please let me know if you still need help and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 28, 2014 3:43:10 PM
(0)
Teacher

Just go to best buy or on the internet and get yourself a modem/router type instead of the garbage routers that AT&T sells. Get a Netgear, Linksys or Asus.

Re: Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!