Posted Nov 19, 2013
6:06:51 PM
Not sure if this is a problem with the modem or....Any suggestions?

I seem to be having issues staying connected to the internet and  its been getting worse and worse (I lost my DSL signal 5 times trying to post this).  Some of the most common errors I tend to recieve are:

Message ID: NAD-3305  DSL Failed to Connect
Message ID: NAD-2302  Broadband service is not available
Message ID: NAD-2105  The Motorola 2210-02 modem can not connect to Broadband service.
Message ID: NAD-3304  The Motorola 2210-02 modem does not currently detect a DSL signal

If it was a once in a while thing I wouldnt mind so much but it's at  the point where I lose my internet signal for 1-2 min  every 10-45 minutes.  Can anyone offer me any suggestions on what I should do?

Not sure if this is a problem with the modem or....Any suggestions?

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 21, 2013 9:31:10 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, M. Kriger!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having connectivity issues. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Not sure if this is a problem with the modem or....Any suggestions?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 29, 2013 10:38:43 AM
(0)
Contributor

Good afternoon,

My connection problems sound similar to M. Kriger - (Intermittent connections - loosing it when ever I start switching webpages - for about 10-20 seconds before all the green lights show up)   I didn't start having these problems until I connected my Dell XPS 8700 w/Windows 7 Professional using bluetooth wireless connection ---CORRECTION, ATHEROS, NOT BLUETOOTH. I think I have narrowed it down to the two browsers I use - Explorer 10 and Google Chrome verison 31.0.1650.57 m .  When I use other software such as Family Tree maker or uTorrent, I seem to keep connected as long as I don't open the browsers.

Message: WARNING: DSL Failed to Connect (MessageID: NAD-3304)

Re: Not sure if this is a problem with the modem or....Any suggestions?

[ Edited ]