Create post

Posted Aug 27, 2014
7:41:12 AM

Samsung Has Joined the AT&T Community Forums

Hey, everyone!

You may have already noticed that we recently launched a new board in the Wireless community: Samsung Community Discussion/Support. As a courtesy to you, Samsung representatives may occasionally answer questions using the username Samsung.  We encourage you to post Samsung-related questions, tips, and comments here. Samsung’s participation in the Wireless community is subject to the Community Forum Guidelines and AT&T is not responsible for any content posted by Samsung.

Without further ado, we’d like to take a minute or two and introduce the awesome Samsung Mobile USA Social Support Team (try saying that 3 times!). We interviewed Jake, Kay, Kov, and Liv and learned some fun facts from the group. Please help us welcome them to the community and do let them know if you have questions by posting on our new page! They will all be using the username Samsung.

Jake

1. How long have you been with the team? I have been with the team for a year and a half. In addition, I have over two years’ experience in mobile technologies and support.
  2. What is your favorite phone at the moment? My favorite phone is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 because of all the great tech specs it carries. It also has a big screen which is amazing for watching videos. 
  3. What is your favorite app on your phone right now? My favorite app on my phone right now is Flipboard. It helps me stay current on new technologies and trends! It's important to stay current, you never when it might come in handy.
  4. How do you enjoy spending your time off? I enjoy my time off work by designing, doing photography, and making films as well as videos.  I am a creative person and I am passionate about telling a good story through different kinds of media.  I am the resident video expert.    
  5. What do you like best about your job? What I love best about my job is the ability to play with the all our cool phones and wearables that we troubleshoot.  I also like the reaction on people faces when they see my Gear's face light up.
  6. What is one thing that someone may not know about you? One cool thing that someone may not know about me is that I am a filmmaker. I shot a film 4 years ago; it has a growing fan following an IMDB and a written script for.

Kay

1. What Samsung app do you find yourself using most? Milk Music, I really enjoy having such a great selection at my fingertips; especially, because Milk is so easily customized.
  2. What is your favorite Samsung smartphone feature? I use S-Pen every chance I get. I love writing my messages to friends or just doodling when I have free time.
  3. What type of smartphone do you have? I love the Note 2. Other phones are great, but the Note 2 is perfect for me and my crazy life.
  4. How do you enjoy spending your time off? I enjoy outdoors and discovering what new things are out there.
  5. What is your favorite food? I will eat broccoli every day of the week if it’s offered, but only if it’s plain. I keep it simple and healthy.
  6. What do you like best about your job? I love getting to help people and answer their questions about these phones I love so much!

Kov

1. How long have you been with the support team? I've been with the team little over a year. Currently, I'm one of the senior tech agents on the team.
  2. What type of smartphone do you have? I currently have the latest and greatest Samsung Galaxy S5; Love the Great camera. Amazing pictures. Very responsive. Protection from water and dirt. Can literally stand up to anything.
  3. What is your favorite app on your phone right now? My favorite app on my phone is Spotify; literally free music whenever and wherever I want it, plus it's both personal (with your playlist) and social (with friend's playlists).
  4. How do you enjoy spending your time off? I enjoy my time off playing online video games - fighters, action, shooters, puzzles and anything that catches my eye. I also really enjoy trying out food trucks all over the city.
  5. What type of music do you listen to? Listen to whatever feels good at the time. At work it may be some Jazz or some rock, and after work I may switch to Blues and Alternative.
  6. What is your favorite food? Favorite food is a medium well T-bone steak, some greens and mashed potatoes. If I had a last meal, that would be it.

Liv

1. How long have you been part of the Samsung Mobile USA Social Support Team? I’ll have worked for the Social Support team for two years as of this October.
  2. What type of Samsung smartphone do you have? I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, really liking the fingerprint lock feature.
  3. What is your favorite app on your phone right now? Spotify. Having (almost) all of my music in my pocket is the best.
  4. How do you enjoy spending your time off? I bake a lot, and comb thrift stores for good vintage band shirts.
  5. What type of music do you listen to? Beautifully ephemeral pop that means absolutely nothing, or at work I’ve been listening to a lot of Love and Rockets and Ministry lately.
  6. What is your favorite food? Vegan corndogs with a side of sweet potato fries.

Samsung Has Joined the AT&T Community Forums

by Community Manager ‎08-27-2014 7:41:12 AM - edited ‎08-27-2014 7:49:58 AM
0 comments
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Comment