Troubleshoot your device issues
petercreasey's profile

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2013 10:04 PM

Version 10.2 avail when w/AT&T

Is there any word when Version 10.2 might be available from AT&T for our Q10s?

Thanks!

. . . . .  Pete

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, everyone!

Click on the link below to check out a blog post about the latest software update for Blackberry.

Blackberry 10.2.1 Software Update

-Mariana

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

FYI everyone - a great additional resource regarding the recent software update for the  Z10 is located here:  Update the Software for the BlackBerry Z10

~Delia

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I don't have any information at this time, sorry guys. If I hear anything I will be sure to let you know.

Dmitriy

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

Dmitriy, thanks!

Any feedback as to date of availability will be appreciated.

. . . . . Pete

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

10 years ago

Last week, BB started releasing 10.2 to only certain markets.  Many have them now.  But the U.S. is said to get it "this winter".

We all know when it comes to BB stated time frames, it's always at the very end of that time frame.  That means mid February of 2014 for us.

Go to crackberry, and load a leaked OS - which is pretty much the verison getting release officailly everywhere else.  I did and love it.

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Which leaked version are you running? 

Waiting for AT&T to release an update is like watching paint dry.

Are there any limitations you've found?  I've been following the crackberry forum and see some talking about battery drain or camera...

Would be good to get a guess as to what AT&T will eventually release, so I can just install now.

Funny how Apple iOS releases don't require this same waiting period... Only Android and BlackBerry... 

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T is probably doing the smart thing delaying release of new versions. Less risk of anomalies after the release has been exercised by other vendors/users.

. . . . . Pete

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro","sans-serif"; color:#262626 }

Really???
I'd argue the opposite. Att probably has the least amount of subscribers of any bb10 carriers. 
Besides it's not like Apple releases perfect products. ios 7 was released and two days later 7.0.2, and then maybe another 2 days after that 7.0.3. 

No one says a user has to upgrade. So let the laggards lag, but let the other folks upgrade if they want. 

Releasing the OS 5-6 months late is a joke. ATT does this with Android too, it's a real shame. 

I wish ATT would treat all the platforms like there ios baby. 

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

Everyone knows that allowing _any_ system upgrades to "mellow" before installing is a good policy.

. . . . . Pete

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

by "everyone" I assume you mean only the people who sit inside the walls
at&t with no windows or communication with the outside world.

the consumers/paying customers want upgrades...

it benefits no one by delaying and dragging there feet as long as at&t does.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.