02-01-2008 01:27:43 PM
I've tried calling ATT a thousand times and no one seems to know what is going on...
I bought this feature just because it had the WIFI feature built in... and I can't get it to work!
02-01-2008 02:03:22 PM
Enable or Disable Wi-Fi for a RIM BlackBerry 8820 using Handheld Software Version 4.x
FACT: BlackBerry Handheld Software version 4.2
RIM BlackBerry 8820
FIX: RIM BlackBerry 8820 Keypad Layout
- Scroll to and select the Manage Connections icon (to select press the trackball in).
- Scroll to and select the Wi-Fi checkbox.
- One of following connection statuses will display.
- Green: The RIM BlackBerry is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Yellow: The RIM BlackBerry Wi-Fi network connection is turned on, but the RIM BlackBerry is not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Red: The RIM BlackBerry Wi-Fi network connection is turned off.
02-04-2008 08:04:06 AM
02-04-2008 08:18:59 AM
02-05-2008 03:08:48 PM
04-11-2008 02:07:50 PM - last edited on 04-11-2008 02:36:21 PM by tashina
Message Edited by tashina on 04-11-2008 04:36:21 PM
04-18-2008 10:12:04 AM
05-01-2008 02:34:37 PM
05-01-2008 07:17:10 PM
Yes, with the unlimited data plan, you can download to your heart's content. Up to 5GB/month that is...
WVDHS wrote:Hmmm I gotta ask.... if the maps are free and the ability of the 8820 is it WILL do GPS..... and if I have unlimited Data Service.... can I do it and let it download all it wants?