Posted Sep 1, 2013
online payment issues
I have made a payment online aug 25. Payment was recieved aug 26, confirmed to me by a custoner care rep. Payment still has not been posted to my account showing a past due balance. I have a conformation code from att for the payment but they w ill not apply payment to my account. This is unacceptable that I have to spend gours on the phone with customer care and still no results. Fix ny account now please.

online payment issues

6 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 1, 2013
(0)

Since your problem is account specific, you may want to send ATTCustomerCare a Private Message by clicking the provided link. They work here in the forums during their regular business hours and are different than who you would talk to over the phone.

Please include a brief description of the issue you are having, your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached. Please allow up to 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS for a Representative to contact you. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: online payment issues

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 3, 2013
(0)
Believe me .... I have tried that .... after 5 phone calls to customer service and they even said they have recieved the payment .... still no resolution ... meanwhile my past due account is affecting my credit score and may suspend my service .... next call is to the attorney general in my state.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 3, 2013
(0)
Dial (*225#) to check your balance.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 3, 2013
(0)
If you have a confirmation about your payment being posted and it's no in your online account, it could be a simple delay. Also, if you have a confirmation number that you made the payment, you should not have to worry about your Credit Score. There may be some information left out, but based on what you're saying, it's like a simple Account Delay.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 3, 2013
(0)
Also.. You've stated that you contacted AT&T 5 Times, and each representative says that they see a payment from you. I honestly, and really think that you're going to be okay:smileyhappy:

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 15, 2013
(0)

I know what you mean.  Customer service is incompetent and rude.  I made online payment and according to the bank the payment was made, but customer service said ATT declined payment because of some verification issue, but they couldn't tell me what the problem was with verification.  If they won't take my payment, I'll lose $357 because they wouldn't take my payment before the expiration date.  Had to be on the phone for hours and still nothing resolved.  If I end up losing my money because of this, I'll definitely make sure to tell everyone I know (and even strangers) about how screwed up ATT is.