Posted Oct 23, 2013
Worst service ever?

I have been trying to get an issued resolved for months but evidently AT&T only makes promises and does not follow through with them.

In July of 2012 I moved and was required to establish a new number for my DSL service. Unbeknownst to me when this connection was established I was given a 12 month promotional rate. On July 10, 2013, when my bill arrived I called AT&T was told about this promotion.   After being shuffled around to various departments I finally ended in the Retention Department and spoke with Karen. In the end I was offered the same promotional rate for another year which I accepted. When my August bill arrived I was surprised to find a $49 connection fee and a rate double of what I was promised.

Since then I have called back every month questioning my bill and rate and each time I do I am promised the charges will be removed and a supervisor will call back. I have spoken with representatives on 8/13, 9/18, 10/14 and not once has a supervisor returned my call. I have left voice messages as well with the same result.

Some representatives simply do not have answers and others state that only a supervisor can answer my questions. My latest assurance was that a supervisor would review my bill and tell my exactly what my charges are. Of course, 72 hours later there has been no call. I am exasperated!!! HELP!!!

Worst service ever?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 23, 2013
(0)

Hello, penjamo99!

I'm so sorry about all the issues you're having with your internet service. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and come to an acceptable resolution.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Worst service ever?