(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 23, 2014 1:37:26 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Kahless 

Do you see how much data you've used on your bill? Your plan includes 150GB of data, every 50GB over that are $10, so your usage is most likely anywhere from 250GB to 300GB for the billing cycle, based on $30 usage charge.

Lear more about it here.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

What does internet usage mean?

1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 23, 2014 1:37:26 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Kahless 

Do you see how much data you've used on your bill? Your plan includes 150GB of data, every 50GB over that are $10, so your usage is most likely anywhere from 250GB to 300GB for the billing cycle, based on $30 usage charge.

Lear more about it here.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What does internet usage mean?

2 of 2 (663 Views)
Solution