For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Signaladviser's profile

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 9:34 PM

Closed

Visa Reward Card

[Subject edited for better exposure]

I signed up for U-verse services two weeks ago,when will I receive my $100 visa card?do I need to go online to get it or call a Att?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

Yes, you will need to go on-line and request it.  They used to send a post card to remind you, but I think that practice has ended.

The terms on rewards cards state (a) "redemption required," which means you have to ask for them to be sent, and (b) "sent 4-6 weeks after redemption."  I have reproduced the general terms below.  But, you need to visit http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/deals/rewardsandrebates.html

Fulfillment for All Reward Card Offers:

Reward Card(s) redemption required. Reward Card(s) sent 4-6 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s). Not redeemable for cash, for use at automated gasoline pumps, or for cash withdrawal at ATMs. Reward Card expires 3 months after issuance. For cardholder agreement and terms and conditions go to rewardcenter.att.com/myrewardcard/agreement.pdf. Reward Cards are issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

better hurry!   it'll expire and you'll lose it... i lost $250 worth becuase i had no idea how it worked.

and, yes, i am very bitter!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

can't log in

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I was suppose to recieve a $100 reward visa card for each additional service i order upon whiching to the service. I have the DirectTv and the U-verse internet services and i still haven't  recieved anything. I called customer service and after reviewing my account i was told it was sent back due to they incountered an error on my account where they had my information screwed up and they appologized for the inconvenience and stated that everything was fixed and resolved and i should recieve my cards with 7-10 days or 15 and unfortunately im still waiting. I contacted customer service again and after patiently waiting on hold for 30mins i was told that they couldn't find what i was talking about and Who promised me the cards, told him it was a reward as a new customer and for the new service and still told me that must of been promised to me by someone cause they don't have that smh

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

was told prior to signing up that i would receive a 300 dollar att visa card, now i only get a 100 dollar visa card. who else has been lied to?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

who was told that if you get fiber optics that all of your equipment must be able to handle fiber optics, w

hy are they forcing us to pay additional for something that can't be used?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You're lucky.  I haven't received anything even though I signed up in early April.  Not even a thank you.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

After reading all the comments, and my own experiences with AT&T, I can positively state that this company is the most crocket of all utilities I have dealt with over the past 40 years.  Every step of the way they cheat, lie, and deceive clients. One way or the other.  Every month I have to call for correction; I am on auto pay yet they charge me for late fees and call it mistake. I can go on for ever. Sorry that I have a two more year contract to end it.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.