Need help understanding your bill?
hvphotog's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 4:34 PM

Stop trying to rip me off

ATT keep trying to rip me off putting a number on my account which d...oes not exist 845-***-****.. I have tried repeatedly over the phone spending several hours on the phone with them to get this bogus number removed from my account. every time they say no problem we will and once again this month a charge for $168.20 appears on my bill... What is wrong with the people at AT &T do they hire mentally inept people or do they just not care and think they can do as they wish. So I am putting my payment in escrow from this point forward until they get my bill and my account in order.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

9 years ago

@hvphotog wrote:
ATT keep trying to rip me off putting a number on my account which d...oes not exist 845-***-****.. I have tried repeatedly over the phone spending several hours on the phone with them to get this bogus number removed from my account. every time they say no problem we will and once again this month a charge for $168.20 appears on my bill... What is wrong with the people at AT &T do they hire mentally inept people or do they just not care and think they can do as they wish. So I am putting my payment in escrow from this point forward until they get my bill and my account in order.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.