Posted Jan 19, 2014
Receiving "Payment Processed" Emails from Someone Else's Account

Hi,

I don't have an AT&T account, but for some reason I'm receiving "AT&T Payment Processed" emails from some person's wireless account. The email includes this person's name, payment method, last 4 digits of account number, confirmation code, payment amount, and payment date. 

Obviously I'd like to get this resolved as soon as possible, as I'm uncomfortable receiving someone else's personal information. 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Receiving "Payment Processed" Emails from Someone Else's Account

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 20, 2014
(0)

Hello, Jamescan!

It sounds like someone may have input the incorrect email address when they signed up. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get this straightened out.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Receiving "Payment Processed" Emails from Someone Else's Account

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 20, 2014
(0)

Thank you for the reply. I have sent a private message as instructed. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 22, 2014
(0)

Hi Jamescan,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T