Posted Nov 9, 2013
7:03:17 PM
I disconnected my service.

I just wanted to make my final payment but att.com won't let me, it says I don't have any account linked

(We are unable to display your account balance because you have not linked your billing account (U-verse Member ID or Home Phone User ID) to your AT&T Access ID. Please link your billed accounts)

And still when I log in to att.com it says I do have att dial up service. How come they subscribed me to att dial up service when I had att uverse internet service which I disconnected. Please help me I am abroad and hearing impaired I can't make a phone call. And I have to pay my final bill I don't know how much amount would be.

I disconnected my service.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 10, 2013 4:41:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

From the AT&T website:

Although we don't want to lose you as a customer, should you choose to end service with AT&T, you will be sent a Final Bill. Billing of local services stop on the day the services are disconnected. You'll receive a Final Bill in the next bill cycle after disconnection. Please be advised that you will not be able to view or pay your final bill online or with myAT&T mobile app.

The Final Bill includes:

• Due date for payment.
  • Disconnect order number and due date for stopping service.
  • The total amount due, which includes any past due amount and current charges.
  • List of services, fees, and taxes that were billed in advance, along with any applicable credits.

Important reminders about the Final Bill:

• All local services, promotions and affiliate services will be removed.
  • Local services are billed in advance and your final bill reflects any credits for the days the services were not activated during the final billing cycle.
  • Charges from affiliate products, such as Internet and DirecTV are billed in arrears and display on the final bill or may display on a subsequent final bill.

Helpful Hints

• Your final bill cannot be viewed or paid online or with the myAT&T mobile app after your service is disconnected.
  • If special arrangements are needed, please contact a Billing Representative at 800.288.2020.
  • If your billing cycle ends with a credit, a refund check will be mailed separately. Most checks are received within 3-6 weeks.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I disconnected my service.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 10, 2013 6:03:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

asifk7 wrote:

. Please help me I am abroad and hearing impaired I can't make a phone call. And I have to pay my final bill I don't know how much amount would be.

Did you not receive a final bill? The amount to pay would be on there.

For any quesitions, I'd recommend sending a PM to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I disconnected my service.