For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ccdavis182's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 4:37 AM

Excellent Customer Service! German *** Employee ID ***

I would like to take the time to give thanks to German [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] for going above and beyond to help me with my billing issue. He was very understanding as I explained what my conception of the bill was. He was very respectful and did everything he could to help me. I had a billing issue with misinformation from a ATT employee at a retail store, I was told my bill was going to be cheaper, and it ended up being a lot higher. He took a look at my profile, explained the current situation and billing, then gave me a very reasonable solution. German is very compassionate when dealing with customers, and has a great understanding for the consumer. Employees like German are a great asset to your company and for your customer retention. We were able to evaluate what has happened with my bill, and found a way to lower it. I really appreciate all the help and options he provided me with. This was a very positive experience. Thanks again! 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @ccdavis182 

Thank you for sharing with us! I will make sure to forward your feedback to the right people.

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Great thank you, my apologies I wasn't aware I wasn't supposed to use full names and employee ID, it won't happen again. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.