For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
lbouchillon's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 11th, 2014 4:37 PM

Email address for Randall Stephenson?

I have been contacted by AT&T via email every day this week and have talked with CSR's until I am just below my nostrils with anger.  I need the email address for Randall Stephenson, CEO of AT&T so I can speak directly with him regarding our situation. 

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

9 years ago

Even if someone provide that to you, he won't answer you directly. You will be routed to another channel or personnel to get the issue fix. The company is aware of all these problem, and there's only so much they can do.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Ok. I can pay our bill, but cannot talk to the person whose salary I help pay.

Sent from my iPhone

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

9 years ago

I ate at Red Robin. Does that mean I am entitled to e-mail their CEO?

I pay taxes. Does that mean I am entitled to e-mail President Obama?

Come to think of it, you have probably used some of the roads and infrastructure that my taxes paid for - so I'm going to need your e-mail address too.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

9 years ago

@lbouchillon wrote:

I have been contacted by AT&T via email every day this week and have talked with CSR's until I am just below my nostrils with anger.  I need the email address for Randall Stephenson, CEO of AT&T so I can speak directly with him regarding our situation. 

What issue are you having? I'm sure someone will help you get in touch with the right person to help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

IT'S THE *** CROWD THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUGHT THE WAR AGAINST GREAT BRITAIN. I'M SURE THE KING WAS "AWARE OF ALL THE PROBLEMS" THE COLONISTS WERE HAVING AND HAD PEOPLE IN PLACE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.... YEAH RIGHT. THE CEO OF AT&T IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF 350,000,000 PEOPLE! HE'S A GUY IN CHARGE OF A COMPANY AND HE NEEDS TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS DIRECTLY SOMETIMES!

[Inappropriate content removed]

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

You throw a raging fit at a post over a year old?

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 years ago

If Randall Stephenson read and replied to every complaint he received, when would he have time to actually run the corporation?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

"RAGING" IS A BIT STRONG.

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Considering you are typing in all caps which means you are yelling online I would say it fits. If somebody shouted all of that, they would be raging

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I need the email or Phone number for directly to Randall Stephenson. I'm tired of trying to deal with the local AT&T office. They have lied to us about the account billing. WE signed up for another year of service with AT&T and was lied to about the amount that it would be for that yr. The service that we get is Great but I'm a person of integrity and it doesn't go well when I'm lied to and when I called they said there is no Record of this. Well then why would you all of done it for 3 months and then stopped. I don't like  to be lied to. Tell me the truth and let's go on. As i stated the Service is good and that is why I signed up for another yr. Contact. Yes we have had some issues but they have gotten them straightened out. I want the phone or email address of Randal Stephenson. I moved here from Virginia where i had Verizon and in 20 plus yrs. I never called about my billing.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.