Posted Jan 8, 2014
Disputing my final bill at At&T; made a call to change plan but did not reflect in final bill

I made a call to at&t after I moved to Canada on 15th August 2013 to change my plan to the Canada roaming plan. I trusted they had changed it, but after I terminated my contract with at&t a few days later and settled my termination fees, I now get a collection notice of my final bill of $451.46. When I checked into it, they actually did not change my plan to Canada roaming, and so all my calls within Canada for the few days in August had been charged on high international roaming rates. Now how do I prove that I called at&t on 15th August to change my plan?

Disputing my final bill at At&T; made a call to change plan but did not reflect in final bill

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jan 8, 2014
(0)

Hello raghav30389,

I'm sorry for the billing issues you're having. We have a team of amazing social media care managers that can look into this issue for you. Because this is an account specific issue, please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached. Please keep in mind that it might take few days for the response after the holidays.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Community Manager

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Disputing my final bill at At&T; made a call to change plan but did not reflect in final bil