maxwelldickson's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 17th, 2014 10:54 PM

Complaint about a Operator!

I called today about my bill and spoke to a ATT operator in the collection department that was just plain unprofessional! Tina Ross was her name. After explaining my case and concern there was a lack of understanding and agressive use of tone from her that was just uncalled for.

As I asked to be transfered after the use of tone. in speaking she cut me off while talking. This was straight uncalled for and the attitude was outright unprofessional. Definitly not a person for the job!! case number *[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

I have been with Att for many years and for me to login and go out my way can not express how dissapointed and upset this made me! Lucky for  Deseree Lee the customer service rep I was transfered to helped bring me back to a calm.  

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @maxwelldickson 

I'm very sorry for your negative experience with one of our representatives. It sounds like your issues has been resolved by another rep, but if you still need help with anything, our team will be happy to assist! You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.