Posted Jun 21, 2012
Canceled UVerse - Now my Wireless Bill can't be viewed or paid online...

I just relocated from Orlando, Florida to Houston, TX.

In Florida, I had my wireless service with AT&T and ended up combining my bill with my U-verse service so I could pay everything on one bill.

When I moved, I canceled my U-verse service (I am currently living in corporate housing for the next three months and don't need TV/Internet) but kept my wirless service. Now I cannot view or pay my bill online for my wireless account.

When I log in, I get a message that says:

We are unable to display your account balance because you have not linked your billing account (U-verse Member ID or Home Phone User ID) to your AT&T Access ID. Please link your billed accounts.

I tried linking my accounts, but since my Uverse account is now closed, it will not let me do so. I am now stuck in an infinite loop.

I am also now getting a paper bill every month, even though I can see on my online access that it says "paperless."

If I try to change anything on the online account, I get another incorrect error message: The username and password you logged in with is not authorized to access billing and payment information for this account.

I am the only individual on the account!

It's all very frustrating. I have contacted CS numerous times to no avail. Some agents have tried to help, but I got several overseas agents that told me that there was nothing I could do and I just need to live with it.

It's getting to the point where I just want to cancel everything... I've been with AT&T for years, and I just want to be able to pay my bill online!

Canceled UVerse - Now my Wireless Bill can't be viewed or paid online...

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 21, 2012
(0)

Send Alex a PM he is an ATT Community Manager on the forum.

http://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/318276

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Canceled UVerse - Now my Wireless Bill can't be viewed or paid online...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 22, 2012
(0)

I am haveing a very similar problem (almost the exact same problem, except I traded Uverse for DSL when I moved). I cannot see any online billing, and get the same error message. The only reply to this post is a notification of a PM sent to the original poster. Is there an answer to this problem? Thanks

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2012
(0)

eanchak wrote:

I am haveing a very similar problem (almost the exact same problem, except I traded Uverse for DSL when I moved). I cannot see any online billing, and get the same error message. The only reply to this post is a notification of a PM sent to the original poster. Is there an answer to this problem? Thanks

If you need some help with this, please PM me (link below) with some more information and your account information/good callback number. Once I have this, I can try to move on  it.

Thank you,

ATTRyanV

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 24, 2012
(0)

eanchak wrote:

Since 99% of the users on this forum are UVerse customers, when it comes to account specific issues, sending a PM to Alex or Jam or  AT&T customer care is the correct thing to do. They have access to your account information where we don't.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 27, 2012
(0)

Hi I just sent you a PM and really need your help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 23, 2014
(0)
Alex how do I send you a PM?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 23, 2014
(0)

Alex is no longer a customer service manager.  Please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your issue. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 23, 2014
(0)

I cancelled my UVerse account about 3 or 4 months ago.  But, I need to view my last bills online for doing a work expense report.  My old account number was

[Edited for privacy.]

. Help!

[ Edited ]
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 23, 2014
(0)

1) Please do not post account numbers or other personally identifiable information in these public forums.

2) Please follow my instructions in my prior post; click that link, put your account number in that PM (along with a phone number and the best time to contact you).