Posted Jun 5, 2014
Billing Problems and more

Since signing up with Uverse service and internet, I have had nothing but trouble from the start.  My latest issue is when I received my first bill, it was not the price that the sales people quoted when I signed up for service. I kept being told they can only give estimates but there was a good difference in cost.  I was being told the service would be worth the extra monty.  That is far from the point.  If you are quoted a price that is what the price should be.  I was told what my bill would be including tax.

They also have the wrong amount for the visa reward card to my account.  Hopefully that is straightened out.  They only show $100 but I was quoted I would receive $200.

The activitation fee that was supposed to be credited was not.  You should not have to call when that was suppose to take place.  Not a good representation of the company.

I did call again and after a long conversation and I can't do anything with the first person I spoke with, I was transferred to a manager (which I found from a lot of calls the the norm.).  I did get the activitation fee credited like it was supposed to be (finally). 

Before I pay my first bill and decide if I even want to keep my service, I want to make sure the price will be adjusted to reflect the agreed upon price each month. I shouldn't have to call customer service every few days for some kind of problem,

Nothing but bad expericence with customer service from the start.  At&t needs to train the customer service people.

I also want to know why the person has not been back out to replace the grass in the neighbors yard that was torn out.  I was told they would be back the next day.  That was 5 days ago.  He is not very happy.

Billing Problems and more

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 5, 2014
(0)
ACE - Professor

kck89602 wrote:

Since signing up with Uverse service and internet, I have had nothing but trouble from the start.  My latest issue is when I received my first bill, it was not the price that the sales people quoted when I signed up for service. I kept being told they can only give estimates but there was a good difference in cost.  I was being told the service would be worth the extra monty.  That is far from the point.  If you are quoted a price that is what the price should be.  I was told what my bill would be including tax.

They also have the wrong amount for the visa reward card to my account.  Hopefully that is straightened out.  They only show $100 but I was quoted I would receive $200.

The activitation fee that was supposed to be credited was not.  You should not have to call when that was suppose to take place.  Not a good representation of the company.

I did call again and after a long conversation and I can't do anything with the first person I spoke with, I was transferred to a manager (which I found from a lot of calls the the norm.).  I did get the activitation fee credited like it was supposed to be (finally). 

Before I pay my first bill and decide if I even want to keep my service, I want to make sure the price will be adjusted to reflect the agreed upon price each month. I shouldn't have to call customer service every few days for some kind of problem,

Nothing but bad expericence with customer service from the start.  At&t needs to train the customer service people.

I also want to know why the person has not been back out to replace the grass in the neighbors yard that was torn out.  I was told they would be back the next day.  That was 5 days ago.  He is not very happy.

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Billing Problems and more