Get the myAT&T app
melvosis's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 30th, 2014 2:47 AM

Bill paying

I'm a Connecticut customer and I know that ATT is transferring it's home services to Frontier Communications.  I have one last bill to pay and it's not letting me pay it online; it gives me an error message.  I called the helpline and it automatically transferred me to Frontier.  I always pay my bills online.  Anyone able to help with this?

Thank you

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@melvosis wrote:

I'm a Connecticut customer and I know that ATT is transferring it's home services to Frontier Communications.  I have one last bill to pay and it's not letting me pay it online; it gives me an error message.  I called the helpline and it automatically transferred me to Frontier.  I always pay my bills online.  Anyone able to help with this?

Thank you

Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain the problem.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

I would think that your Accounts Receivable were transferred to Frontier with your service, is that not so?  Wouldn't you be paying Frontier now?

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Try here?  https://frontier.com/login?target=2f6163636f756e74

Edit: I found this:

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.