Posted Dec 10, 2012
A.T. & T UVerse Billing !

Don't trust the a.t.& t reps because they will tell you something and then it turns out not to be true.  We were told we had until 12/10 to schedule a payment but service is shut off instead.  Then instead of taking a payment, like was agreed two days before (couldn't get access to my creidt union until Monday-12/10) service is canceled. 

Normaly I wouldn't complain but we cannot access our a.t.& t email account and I've got job offers I'm waiting on and a response to my Merit Service Appeal to get my job back for being improperly fired!  This really blows as my family has been with a.t.& t for years and always bragged about how good the service was, they understood their customers.  We were wrong.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
12-10-2012 6:05:57 PM
(0)
Get a pre-paid phone card if you have a cellphone. Sometimes when you do not have the incoming monies, things have to wait and go, and first thing in my household would be Pay to watch tv, Internet & cell phones until things got better.

All you can do now is keep paying on the bill a little at a time until it is paid off, and hope things get better.
Accepted Solution

A.T. & T UVerse Billing !

[ Edited ]
8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
So how far past due were you?

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: A.T. & T UVerse Billing is crazy!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
This was the first bill, but another is now due. I was just unpleasantly surprised at the amount.
Where I got cheezed off is I listened to a.t.&t that I had until Monday to make arrangements and on Monday I can't make an arrangement. This is a crazy policy and has affected my view (negatively) towards a.t.&t

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
Sorry, this is also because I'm now relying on unemployment, use of att.net for possible jobs, my appeal for my job back. A person is locked out of their email , even from your a.t. &t iPhone

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
There is always gmail or yahoo. Again, you have to be more than 60 days past due before att will even cut your bill.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
I'll check, but I doubt this account was 60 days past due. Yes, I have Gmail & Yahoo accounts, except now any job leads are stuck until I can come up with the whole amount.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Dec 10, 2012
(0)
Get a pre-paid phone card if you have a cellphone. Sometimes when you do not have the incoming monies, things have to wait and go, and first thing in my household would be Pay to watch tv, Internet & cell phones until things got better.

All you can do now is keep paying on the bill a little at a time until it is paid off, and hope things get better.

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 11, 2012
(0)
Yes, thought I could trust a.t& t as they've been solid with me and mine. It was disappointing to have them say something then it not be true. But after reading other posts, seems this happens a lot. They should train their reps better, and service would improve.
Thanks,

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 11, 2012
(0)
There is too much FUD and trolling in the majority of posts griping about ATT billing. I have never had a issue with billing, unless I caused it. Now with Comcast, it. was one issue after another.