Posted Jul 22, 2013
new menu navigation software change

I registered for the forum just to provide this feedback - I am THAT frustrated. The previous Menu navigation system on the set-top box was not bad, but it seems the set-top box software has recently been "upgraded." Under the new software I find navigation to be much less intuitive, require significantly more "clicks," and overall slower than before. Its frustrating and aggrivating.

The basic channel guide features seem unchanged, but everything  under the "MENU" function is different/worse than before.

Why the change?

Can you go back??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
7-22-2013 4:00:09 PM
(0)
mkolina - Do you mean the On-demand section?? There have been many complaints about it as it rolls out. Do you know you can return to a list format?? When you are in any section, there is a three element menu on the left. The bottom icon toggles between the two views.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

new menu navigation software change

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 22, 2013
(0)

mkolina wrote:

I registered for the forum just to provide this feedback - I am THAT frustrated. The previous Menu navigation system on the set-top box was not bad, but it seems the set-top box software has recently been "upgraded." Under the new software I find navigation to be much less intuitive, require significantly more "clicks," and overall slower than before. Its frustrating and aggrivating.

The basic channel guide features seem unchanged, but everything  under the "MENU" function is different/worse than before.

Why the change?

Can you go back??

You must be seeing something that I don't see.  Everthing that I see is basically the same.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: new menu navigation software change

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jul 22, 2013
(0)
mkolina - Do you mean the On-demand section?? There have been many complaints about it as it rolls out. Do you know you can return to a list format?? When you are in any section, there is a three element menu on the left. The bottom icon toggles between the two views.

Re: new menu navigation software change

Solution