marciekb1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 4:56 PM

Will Uverse be offering the SEC network?

I just read that Direct TV has reached an agreement with ESPN to distribute the SEC Network.  Will Uverse be offering the SEC Network?  ESPN had already announced deals with Dish Network, Time Warner Cable, Comcast Cable and Cox.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

AT&T U-verse was one of the first to sign on.  I don't know how you've missed their advertisements for it (starting August 14th, by the way).

See http://uverse.com/uverse/secnetwork

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

I have known for some time that AT&T U-verse will have the SEC Network, but I have not seen anything on the pricing.  I have U450 with the all sports extras.  Will there be a monthly surcharge for the SEC Network beginning Aug. 14 when it is rolled out?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@dferris40 wrote:

I have known for some time that AT&T U-verse will have the SEC Network, but I have not seen anything on the pricing.  I have U450 with the all sports extras.  Will there be a monthly surcharge for the SEC Network beginning Aug. 14 when it is rolled out?

Not unless you have a service level below U200.  It's included in the U-200 (and above) packages, i.e. U-200, U-300 and U-450.  So, you get it with your current package.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

200 and above in SEC states.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for quick reply!

Sent from my iPhone

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

200 in SEC states.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.