Posted Aug 5, 2014
9:56:17 AM
Will Uverse be offering the SEC network?

I just read that Direct TV has reached an agreement with ESPN to distribute the SEC Network.  Will Uverse be offering the SEC Network?  ESPN had already announced deals with Dish Network, Time Warner Cable, Comcast Cable and Cox.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 5, 2014 10:40:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

AT&T U-verse was one of the first to sign on.  I don't know how you've missed their advertisements for it (starting August 14th, by the way).

See http://uverse.com/uverse/secnetwork

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Will Uverse be offering the SEC network?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 5, 2014 10:40:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

AT&T U-verse was one of the first to sign on.  I don't know how you've missed their advertisements for it (starting August 14th, by the way).

See http://uverse.com/uverse/secnetwork

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Will Uverse be offering the SEC network?

2 of 7 (520 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 7, 2014 9:15:11 AM
(0)
Teacher

I have known for some time that AT&T U-verse will have the SEC Network, but I have not seen anything on the pricing.  I have U450 with the all sports extras.  Will there be a monthly surcharge for the SEC Network beginning Aug. 14 when it is rolled out?

3 of 7 (448 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 7, 2014 9:20:49 AM
(1)
ACE - Master

dferris40 wrote:

I have known for some time that AT&T U-verse will have the SEC Network, but I have not seen anything on the pricing.  I have U450 with the all sports extras.  Will there be a monthly surcharge for the SEC Network beginning Aug. 14 when it is rolled out?

Not unless you have a service level below U200.  It's included in the U-200 (and above) packages, i.e. U-200, U-300 and U-450.  So, you get it with your current package.

4 of 7 (446 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 7, 2014 9:28:12 AM
(1)
ACE - Guru
200 and above in SEC states.

200 and above in SEC states.

5 of 7 (438 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 7, 2014 9:29:54 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thank you for quick reply!

Sent from my iPhone

6 of 7 (434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 7, 2014 9:32:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Guru
200 in SEC states.

200 in SEC states.

7 of 7 (432 Views)