Where is Media Share??

Was it moved? Or Deleted?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
12-19-2012 1:48:58 PM
(0)

GO INTERACTIVE > Entertainment > Media Share

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Where is Media Share??

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 19, 2012
(0)

Has this feature been removed or has it been relocated?

Media Share gone??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 19, 2012
(0)

Also, just FYI... this was the only board I could post to for some reason..

Re: Media Share gone??

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Dec 19, 2012
(0)

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Where is Media Share??

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Dec 19, 2012
(0)
It changed, since they did the update sometime over Sunday. Press Applications button on the Remote, and you will get a set of tiles with every app available.

I actually like this setup a lot better, than the old way the Microsoft Media Room software had it.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 29, 2014
(0)

I'm kind of stumped.  None of the forums have the answer to how to get to media share. (Well, actually there are some answers, but they don't work).  There is no media share option, no matter which menu buttons you try.  But when I call AT&T, they have no idea.  How is it possible that AT&T has a media share, but it can't be accessed, and nobody has an answer.????

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 29, 2014
(0)

franilia2 wrote:

I'm kind of stumped.  None of the forums have the answer to how to get to media share. (Well, actually there are some answers, but they don't work).  There is no media share option, no matter which menu buttons you try.  But when I call AT&T, they have no idea.  How is it possible that AT&T has a media share, but it can't be accessed, and nobody has an answer.????

OR

MENU > Interactive Apps > Entertainment > Media Share