Posted Aug 30, 2013
U-verse.com has live TV

I visited u-verse.com & found a live TV button. Turns out there are now 21 "channels" of live TV available on the site. 12 are ESPN. THese are viewable by anyone - no sign-in required. Also, guide can be viewed based on zip code - no sign-in.

Here is an example of fox news. Top is u-verse.com bottom is U-verse TV.

IMG_0555.jpg

Then I thought I would take another shot & it happened when an ad was on - 

IMG_0556.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

U-verse.com has live TV

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 1, 2013
(0)
UPDATE -
I notice that the quantity of shows available at any time is always changing. I saw 22 & now 12.

The available to anyone is gone this am. Sign-in is required. I am sure I read that it was open to anyone.

I guess it make sense to give access only to match the subscribed level, but do not offer me those that are not subscribed. It only adds confusion.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: U-verse.com has live TV

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Sep 4, 2013
(0)

They would not start on my Samsung S2 :smileyfrustrated:

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

Re: U-verse.com has live TV