For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
HK-ValleyRanch's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 20th, 2014 7:48 PM

No local channels on UVerse app

I am unable to see local channels on Uverse app on iphone/ipad and PC. Who do I need to call to get this fixed?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@HK-ValleyRanch wrote:

I am unable to see local channels on Uverse app on iphone/ipad and PC. Who do I need to call to get this fixed?

@HK-ValleyRanch:   No one, lol.  Local channels are not part of the U-Verse app and due to network restrictions probably will never be.  Do other providers allow local TV channels to be streamed?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Yes, time warner cable gave us access to basically every channel we had access to on our tv. Kind of frustrated with the uverse app, we just switched over to att and this aspect is pretty disappointing.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Fairly interesting @Ekyong but according to this list, I see no local channels available online through TWC.  They say that they do have 300 channels, however, which is a lot!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hmm. we just cancelled our twc service a week ago, so all I can tell you
is from personal experience. Our twc app on our ipad allowed us to watch
the local channels and DVR recordings from the app. Att needs to catch up. @dhascall

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

All local channels were available on the cox comcast app as well. The Uverse app is unfortunately pretty useless....

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

DirecTV you can, Google Fiber you can. Sigh. Uverse blows. Now I can't watch the football game!!! And of course when you sign into the ABC app, it doesn't support uverse customers to live stream there either! 😡

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I cant for the life of me figure out why ATT would restrict the number of channels going to the app.  Since other carriers do this, it cannot be an issue of licensing.  What the heck is the problem?    

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Spectrum carried all the local channels. I just switched to AT&T because of Spectum's cost and quality. Didn't know this limitation before I switched. UGH.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

i'm pretty sure I could see them all the first week I was on Uverse, but not now.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I had Cox before U-verse and I got local channels on my phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.