sundance1028's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, February 6th, 2014 1:04 AM

HBO Go login

I have been trying to log into HBO Go, but I keep getting a message telling me my subscription does not include HBO Go, which it most definitely does. I have found a few people on here who have had the same problem in the past, but no answers. It does it on both my PC and my Android tablet. Any thoughts?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

U-verse TV Apps update:

Error message when signing on to HBO Go, Watch ESPN, Showtime, and other 3rd party streaming applications:

"It is not possible to sign in at this time. Please try again later."

"User Not Authorized"

Some users may have experienced trouble signing on to U-verse TV applications recently. Our technical teams were engaged and a fix was released today.

We also have a detailed App Support page with great troubleshooting tips.  Many app issues can be resolved with similar steps, like:

• Uninstalling the app, rebooting, and reinstalling the app
  • Clearing the app cache if your phone has the option
  • Reset your password within the app

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad

ATTU-verseCare

(edited)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

It's failing for me with the same error message, on both my phone and my PC. And I also definitely have HBO.

This is definitely either an HBO GO issue or a Uverse issue (my guess is the latter).

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

Make sure your using your MAIN username and password. Im sure someone else will chime in to help....

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

Hi @sundance1028 

Just checking up on your post. Are you still having issues logging into HBO Go? Just to make sure, HBO Go requires the same email login that you use to view att.net for email, att.com for account info, uverseonline.com, etc.

If you still need help with this issue, feel free to respond to the Private Message that I sent to your inbox and we will move forward from there. Thank you! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hello,

I feel like i am at the end of my rope.  I switched to Uverse last week and have had nothing but problems with the various Apps since then.  My TV service is good, My internet is good (now that they replaced the outside line) but I can't log into any of the Apps.  

I can't log into the At&T U-verse App, HBO Go, or Cinemax Go.  I am a subscriber of all of them, in fact I have the big U450 plan, so I have all of the movie channels.  This is all on an Ipad, "new Ipad" or 4th generation.  Running the latest IOS and all updates.  

I have spent hours on the phone with tech support, but no resolution.  I get the response that the programmers are working on it and there is no estimated date they will have it fixed.  Is it just new members or something?

I can't seem to find other people having the same problem as me....

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I'm having the same issue today.  It was working fine on Sunday, but now I keep getting the message that I'm not subscribed to HBO. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am also haveing trouble accessing HBO Go right now, error says "It appears that your AT&T U-verse subscription does not include HBO."  however I do have a subscrption and was in fact using it and watching yesterday.

This issue has happened multiple times in the past where I had to re "activate" my access, but this is the first time it it has refused to activate and say I do not have a subscription.  This is becoming very annoyng - please resolve this issue ASAP.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I've just spent an hour on the phone and they can't get me logged on to HBO Go.  I think our best solution is to ditch ATT.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Same problem here, except that I was dumb enough to waste an hour of my time on the phone with "customer service" technicians who couldn't figure out how to fix it.  No wonder so many people stream shows illegally. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I've been having almost the same issue for a few days. I can log onto HBO GO on my laptop, using my U-verse connection, but when I try MAX Go it tells me I'm not subscribed to Cinemax. Of course I am, HBO & Cinemax come together. My boyfriend is out of town, so I had him check. Again using the primary AT&T email, etc. and both tell him that we don't subscribe to the channel. It'd be nice to know if this was an issue on U-verse or HBO/Cinemax Go's end and maybe that it was being looked into by someone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.