For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
keri.smith's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 19th, 2014 7:04 PM

store manager refuses to help us solve att false plan offered to us

My husband called 4 weeks ago and ordered the new iphone and S5 with plans to order the iPhone 6 plus the next day. He payed the 200 for the iphone and "traci" gave him a great deal by sending the S5 for free. She assured us 3 times that our bill would not go up! The phones came in and we went to att to turn in his old phone. That is when we found out our bill doubled! This was not the agreement plan we were told we were receiving. After justifying our side att returned our phones and said they would look into it. We were told the manager was on vacation and they would call us the next monday. We were assured of this. Not until Wednesday did my husband have to call him. He promised the regional manager would call the following Monday. It's been a week and we still have heard nothing. My husband went into the store for the manager to tell him he won't do anything for him and that's that. All we want is for someone with any kind of authority to contact us and fix this issue. We need new phones and don't want to leave att. But this service is making us run from you.

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

9 years ago

Could you tell us what your current plan is and what you pay, as well as the new plan details? Then we might be able to offer some insight.

BTW, this is a peer to peer community. Most of us are ONLY customers, but occasionally an ATT employee will jump in.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.