The new iPhone 15
sxsunda's profile

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

Sunday, September 21st, 2014 9:13 PM

iPhone 6 plus return question

I have purchased iPhone 6 plus from ATT online thru preorder. I would like to get iPhone 6 and return the iPhone 6 plus. The 6 plus is not opened yet and planing to go to ATT store tomorrow. They will accept this return? Will I be charged anything?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @sxsunda 

You can return a phone purchased online to any corporate AT&T store and if it's still sealed, there won't be a restocking fee.

"Device restocking fee: up to $35

Apple devices: No restocking fee if device returned unopened"

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/returnpolicy.html?#fbid=P8RLCrvm0wc?hashlink=tab3

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

10 years ago

Man you wanna return yours and I just want a tracking number lol

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Perhaps people could bid on that lol. There is a supply and demand problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Thanks Guys.

"You can return a phone purchased online to any corporate AT&T store and if it's still sealed, there won't be a restocking fee."

If this's true.... then ATT call center lied to me not even once. I wanna return my iPhone6 (non-open, stay-in-box), so I called ATT customers service for this issue. After looooong waiting time on the call, multi people told me that if I order a phone online, I MUST return it back to the online store.

I followed the steps... shipped it on Sep29, ATT also got it on the Oct2, and today is Oct9, weeks later. I still have not heard ANYTHING about my returns.... ATT got my $ at first in a second, but it takes them ages for the return.

Perfect Customer Services. Thanks.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

chrischau421,

I am having the same issue. I was wondering if your situation has been resolved yet and if it has, could you possibly share some insight on the events that lead to the solution.

Thanks,

Murph5

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.