The new iPhone 15
caroline6's profile

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 9th, 2014 4:54 PM

iPhone 6 64GB Silver --- Shipping date vs. actual date

So I just ordered my iPhone after calling to every At&t store in my area for a new iPhone. I understand there is demand, but you would think they would have more of a hand on it with it being a couple months since the crazy ordering spree. Anyway, I seriously needed a new phone seeing as my iPhone at the moment restarts randomly, the power button does not work, and it will print lines of code across the screen. So after the wild goose chase, I decided to order my phone from At&t, after reading some of the forums I'm beginning to worry. It says that it should ship 11/18-11/28. Are these days accurate or will it take longer? I'm just worried my phone won't last until then, and during the week of Thanksgiving I am home from college which means I won't be at my apartment to pick it up so I am hoping it comes sooner rather than later. Anyone have insight? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

me too.  You are not alone...

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

UPDATE: Mine was shipped last week Thursday. I received it on Monday.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

My shipping window was between Nov 21st thru the 28th. It actually was delivered on the 24th.  And you'll love it when you finally get it.  Enjoy.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

It seems the wait times are getting worse! I order my 6+, space gray, 128gb on 10/18 with a shipping window of 11/26-12/8...still stating order is "preparing to ship". My co-worker who has Sprint ordered her phone (the exact same phone) this past Sunday (11/23) and her phone was delivered today in the SNOW STORM!!! I am thoroughly disgusted and more than a little annoyed. Now i get the whole 6 plus thing, clearly it is aptly named for the timeframe in which you can expect to get your new phone. That difference in shipping times between the two companies is unacceptable.

...however it is probably because Sprint has no customers left, so it makes sense that they have it in stock. I'll use smoke signals and carrier pigeons before I ever go back to that company.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I just received an email advertisement saying "they are available now". This is misleading

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

@Smooretime wrote:
I just received an email advertisement saying "they are available now". This is misleading

I ordered my iphone 6 on 12/07/14 with a 3-5 business day delivery. First they said there was a problem with my number porting, fixed that on (12/09/14). they then reordered my phones on 12/12/14 gave me a delivery date of between 12/17 and 12/ 19.. I told them up front that I was porting from a prepaid carrier and that if I don't get the phones to please let me know because I will lose my service as of 12/25 they told me not to worry they would overnight them. ok, then on 12/22 I called again, was told they would have to create another case and it could take up to 5 business days to find out why they have not shipped. (they are at the warehouse) I was also told that I could not cancel since they were at the warehouse. My daughter and I do not have phone service, It worries me that i cannot contact her. I just wish they would let me know what is going on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.