For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
callie.crk.kuczek's profile

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 4:36 PM

iPhone 3GS and incoming call issue?

Hello.  My mother has an iPhone 3GS and she is having an issue, sometimes, with incoming calls.  She will get a notification of a new voice mail message that was just left by that person that just called.  The phone does not ring and she does not have it set to silent.  Could there be some kind of setting that can be configured so that she can receive all of her calls?  Is this a common problem with iPhones?  I have a few friends who have newer iPhones and they have complained of similar issues.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@callie.crk.kuczek wrote:

Hello.  My mother has an iPhone 3GS and she is having an issue, sometimes, with incoming calls.  She will get a notification of a new voice mail message that was just left by that person that just called.  The phone does not ring and she does not have it set to silent.  Could there be some kind of setting that can be configured so that she can receive all of her calls?  Is this a common problem with iPhones?  I have a few friends who have newer iPhones and they have complained of similar issues.  

have seen it, especially after putting the phone in silent mode then turning the ringer back on. a power down, restart normally fixes it.

Scholar

• 

154 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks.  I will pass along this information.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.