Posted Jul 1, 2013
WEA Alerts Stored?
I received a couple WEA alerts in the night. I just dismissed them and went back to sleep. I went to look this morning and I don't see them anywhere. Are they stored somewhere or are they gone once you dismiss them?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
7-1-2013 7:49:45 AM
(0)
Actually, I found them. If I pull down on the status bar at the top of the screen they show up there.
Accepted Solution

WEA Alerts Stored?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 1, 2013
(0)

gphipps wrote:
I received a couple WEA alerts in the night. I just dismissed them and went back to sleep. I went to look this morning and I don't see them anywhere. Are they stored somewhere or are they gone once you dismiss them?

Once you dismiss, they are gone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: WEA Alerts Stored?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Jul 1, 2013
(0)
Actually, I found them. If I pull down on the status bar at the top of the screen they show up there.

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 1, 2013
(0)

gphipps wrote:

correct dismiss them and they are gone, sorry did not elaborate further

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]